In this privacy statement, we explain in detail that what we do with the data we obtain through dropshippingbusinesstips.com. We recommend you carefully read the terms of the privacy statement. In our processing, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation.
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do our best by means of this privacy statement.
- We are committed to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that are required for legitimate purposes.
- We first get your explicit consent to process your personal data
- We ensure you that we take the best security measures that will protect your personal data.
- We always respect your right to access your personal date or edit or deleted at your request.
- How we collect information
For our business operation, we collect personal information through email or web forms.
- Disclosures Policy
We only disclose the information if we are required by court order or law, in response to a law enforcement agency, to the extent permitted under the law provisions. Information is provided on a matter of public safety.
- DNT Policy
We immediately respond to DNT or Do Not Track requests. If you turn DNT on your browser, we get your preference through HTTP and respect it and our site will not track your browser history or behavior
- Cookies Policy
- Security Policy
We follow the best practice and use the latest technology to secure your personal data. We take the best measures to limit the abuse of unauthorized access to personal data. We ensure that your information with us is secured.
- Third Party Websites
We hereby clear that we reserve the right to update this privacy statement time by time. It is suggested that you consult this privacy statement regularly. In this way, you will be aware of any changes. In addition, we will inform you wherever possible.
- Your data accessing and modifying policy
If you want to know about the personal data that we have about you, please contact us. To make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we do not delete or modify any data of the wrong person.
- Children Policy
Our website is not designed to attract children and it is not our policy to collect personal data from children under the age of consent in their country of residence. We, therefore, request that children under the age of consent do not submit any personal data to us.
- Contact Details